- n an agent that eliminates something
- Not to be confused with Wi-Fi, that other miracle wire eliminator, Bluetooth consumes less energy and has shorter range, so it's generally for smaller devices in close proximity .
- And almost as good would be a sleep-eliminator.
- First installations of his "marine electrolysis eliminator" will be in tankers' condensers.
News & Articles
- Barthelemy crushes Sakkreerin; Truax KOs George in sixth
Undefeated jr lightweight Rances “Kid Blast” Barthelemy (19-0, 12 KOs) scored a second round KO over Fahsai Sakkreerin (39-4-1, 21 KOs) in an IBF eliminator for the #1 ranking on Friday night at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
June 22, 2013 - Fightnews.com
- ZZ Top's "Eliminator" still catches fire 30 years later
First released in 1983, the "Eliminator" album elevated the Texas blues rock trio to stardom; now it's part of a new career-spanning boxed set
June 21, 2013 - CBS News
- Fight Schedule
At Moscow, Krzysztof Wlodarczyk vs. Rakhim Chakhkiev, 12, for Wlodarczyk's WBC cruiserweight title. At the Minneapolis Convention Center (ESPN2) Rances Barthelemy vs. Fahsai Sakkreerin, Thailand, 12, IBF super featherweight title eliminator; Caleb Truax vs. Don George, 10, middleweights.
June 20, 2013 - Chambersburg Public Opinion
- Andre Berto in USA Today
When this fight was first signed,it was just supposed to be an eliminator,Berto said. "Now that Floyd has retired, I'm very happy to be at the top of the WBC."
- Frank Maloney in Daily Star
Maloney, a close friend of Duva for 17 years, said: "We were close to making a fight between Danny and Peter for this month, but TV schedules didn't work out." "Danny's defence against John is now virtually a world title eliminator and a big...