- n an assay that relies on an enzymatic conversion reaction and is used to detect the presence of specific substances (such as enzymes or viruses or antibodies or bacteria)
- To make matters worse, it threatened the Pasteur Institute with legal action if it commercialized the elisa test.
News & Articles
- Quantitative Analysis of Biomarkers, New Life Science Webinar Hosted by Xtalks
Xtalks presents an exciting live webinar on Friday June 27, 2013 at 11am EDT on the quantitative analysis of biomarkers with the specificity and robustness of liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) and the sensitivity of ELISA. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10835915.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Eagle Biosciences Introduces Highly Sensitive Calprotectin ELISA Assay Kit
Eagle Biosciences expands their assay portfolio with the introduction of the highly sensitive and affordable Calprotectin ELISA Assay Kit. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10815046.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Marcos Senna in Teamtalk.com
Senna told the Daily Record: "Spain opened its doors to me and my family. My son Pedro Henrique was born here and my wife Elisa also has Spanish nationality. Why should I not pay back the people with my commitment to the national team? However it...