- r in an egotistical manner
he behaved egotistically
- Such art is apt to be personal, varied, lacking in precise standardsat its worst, amateurish, purposeless, sometimes egotistically incomprehensible.
- The main characters are three: Kate Leslie, a sensitive Irish widow who has fulfilled her young womanhood and egotistically put it behind her; Don Ramon, Quetzalcoatl's .
- This makes a rather numerous brotherhood living together egotistically on the hot, dirty earth under a cold and empty sky.
News & Articles
- Lessons From A Retirement Road Trip
The producer of the new documentary Broken Eggs reveals what Americans told him about the nation's looming retirement crisis.
Sept. 12, 2013 - Forbes
- Egg Substitutes From Plants, Not Laid By Chickens
Hampton Creek is starting to make egg-heavy products without the actual eggs, instead using plant materials. Just Mayo, the company's first product, has been picked up by a handful of Whole Foods Market stores in southern California.
Sept. 12, 2013 - ABC News
- Scientists scramble up egg-free eggs- Are egg yolks good or bad for your health?
At left, real eggs. At right, the most realistic fake egg yet from San Francisco company Hampton Creek Foods. Cody Pickens CEO Josh Tetrick and Johan Boot, vice president of research and development, for Beyond Egg.
Sept. 11, 2013 - Fox News
- Charlie Weis in Fighting Irish Insider
Ian is acting like a starter. I don't mean egotistically, his expectations of his play have gone up because now he doesn't have that security blanket anymore,Weis said. "I use that coaching phrase sometimes and sometimes people think it's...
- Scot Pollard in KUsports
Egotistically speaking, I don't think that can be topped. Not many things that go on at Late Night are life-altering events,Pollard said. "As far as important ...... that's about as big as it gets."
- Audra McDonald in Salt Lake Tribune
I'm very close with the Swenson family and I've been dating Will for a while. We wanted to do something to help his family's theater,McDonald said. "We egotistically said, 'Well why don't we come out and star in it for a while.'"