- n a conceited and self-centered person
- Bernard Berkman is an uncertain egotist.
- Whether immunology fulfills this promise and becomes a major part of medicine's approach to cancer depends in large part on a harddriving, affable egotist named Robert Alan Good.
- An arbitrary egotist, he has inspired student dart boards on which his photograph is the bull's-eye.
News & Articles
- Web Therapy: The Complete Second Season
Highly Recommended THE SERIES The more humble and reasonable among us don't like to dwell too often on it, but isn't it true that some part of any human being, no matter how generous, ethical, kind, or conscience-driven that individual may be, is a preening, self-regarding egotist convinced it's more important than anyone else and looking out exclusively for number 1? Fortunately for fans of TV ...
July 15, 2013 - DVD Talk
- Natascha Kampusch in The Australian
What he is now saying to the media makes me angry. This man is a huge egotist. He doesn't care about other people. He must have known that he was doing wrong,Kampusch told German magazine Bunte in an interview to be published in full later...
- Russell Crowe in USA Today
What piqued my own curiosity is this indolent egotist, King John,Crowe says. "He ends up signing the first version of the Magna Carta before the end of his reign. How did that shift happen? What pressure was applied to King John in that...