egocentrism : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n concern for your own interests and welfare
- Of course one could say it's a form of egocentrism, but the way I tell stories is generally from the first-person point of view.
- Justine Cassell, a psychologist at Northwestern University, says, "Kids have an egocentrism.
- But beneath the braggadocio and blustery egocentrism is a crippled soul, his swaggering misanthropy a crusty carapace to hide and protect the psychic pain rooted in his physical .
News & Articles
- The curse of entitlement
Human egocentrism is inherently costly to your relationships and to your finances. Is a sense of entitlement costing you? Hamm explains how patience and selflessness are financial virtues.
Oct. 16, 2013 - The Christian Science Monitor
- James Madison in Detroit Free Press
Beatrice Kabler, of Madison, Wis., writes: "I am distressed with the egocentrism of people who refer to themselves as Americans when they mean they are from the US of A. It is presumptuous to think we are America when there is South America and when...