educationist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a specialist in the theory of education
- All are hard at work on stepped-up programs following the Ford formula: end trivial, time-consuming "educationist" courses by broadening liberal education for teachers, and get .
- Worse still: the final reports to the conference on the six topics discussed did nothing more than echo an educationist party line.
- They attacked the quality of teacher training, the tedious "methods" courses required by educationist-inspired certification laws.
News & Articles
- 'International Indian Of The Decade' Award Given To Lord Paul
London: Leading NRI industrialist and educationist, Lord Swraj Paul was presented with the 'International Indian of the Decade' award for his outstanding achievements in the fields of industry, education and philanthropy.
Nov. 16, 2013 - INDOlink
- Yoweri Museveni in New Vision
We have lost an educationist who did not educate her children only but children in the entire village. Most people in Kashayo got education on the advice of the late Sabina,Museveni said.
- Manmohan Singh in NewKerala.com
Tracing Naik's professional life that began as a primary school teacher and culminated in his role as an outstanding educational planner, Manmohan Singh said: "It is a happy coincidence that he shared his birthday with another great educationist and...
- Brijesh Patel in Hindu
Paying rich compliments to Chenraj Jain, Brijesh Patel said "it is rare to find a visionary educationist with passion for sports. By providing top-notch facilities to budding athletes, Mr. Jain has done a great service to the cause of sports. It is...