eccentrically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an eccentric or bizarre manner
- r not symmetrically with respect to the center
- Married for 12 years and parents of two children, she has always been the loyal, stoic princess tirelessly fulfilling her royal duties, while he, an eccentrically dressed dandy .
- We, meanwhile, are free to adore a sad, funny, always good-natured film that eccentrically, tolerantly explores that moment when revolutionary ardor commingled with bourgeois .
- Battle of the Ionian Sea Aloft in Warspite's eccentrically huge superstructure, a little knot of men was tense.