- s not hurried or forced
at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace
- s not burdensome or demanding; borne or done easily and without hardship
the easygoing life of a parttime consultant
- s relaxed and informal in attitude or standards
an easygoing teacher who allowed extra time for assignments
- It is perhaps a uniquely Sicilian sort of irony that an easygoing smile shared by two old friends would come to symbolize the island's darkest hour of the past 60 years.
- In the easygoing Bahamas, where for 350 years men have reaped fortunes from piracy, intentional shipwrecking, Civil-War blockade breaking and Prohibition-era rumrunning, the .
- His easygoing engineer father, an unsuccessful entrepreneur in the emerging electrochemical industry, had less influence, though it was he who gave Einstein the celebrated toy .
News & Articles
- Adopt-a-Shelter-Cat month features Gibson as H.S. pet of the week
Sleek Gibson is a social butterfly. He goes right up to any stranger as if they a long-lost best friend. Gibson gets along well with other cats and is very easygoing. He is 8 years old and has feline diabetes. Gibson eats a high-protein diet and receives insulin shots twice daily to manage his condition. He is a good sport about it all. Gibson heard that June is Adopt-a-Shelter-Cat month and has ...
June 21, 2013 - Ravalli Republic
- Krisch’s Offers Cold Comfort In Massapequa
Ice Cream Parlor Keeps Nostalgia On the Menu A mountainous bowl of ice cream dripping with toppings screams summertime and is alluring enough to freeze time for the eater, no matter the age. The cold and creamy treat harkens back to easygoing childhood days when the most daunting task was deciding between marshmallow or hot fudge—a decision almost always decided in favor of both.
June 21, 2013 - Massapequan Observer
- Ivanka Trump Talks About Being A Strict Parent
One wouldn’t expect the daughter of Donald Trump to be easygoing, even with a young child, and Ivanka Trump says she won’t be when it comes to certain lessons her 23-month old daughter needs to learn. “The one thing I …
June 19, 2013 - WebProNews
- Tara Conner in USA Today
I am an easygoing, down-to-earth girl,Conner said in her contestant profile. "Throughout my life, hardships and different experiences have made me a very humbled, yet strong individual. It is because of these life lessons that I have...
- Kylie Minogue in Courier Mail
I have had boyfriends who have stressed me out - and he doesn't,Minogue says. "He is easygoing, funny, loving and really supportive."
- Dana Perino in International Herald Tribune
White House press secretary Dana Perino described the mood over dinner as "warm, congenial, very comfortable, easygoing."