earwax : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a soft yellow wax secreted by glands in the ear canal
- Q: What is in earwax? KGB: Earwax is a mixture of viscous secretions like squalene, lanosterol, and cholesterol.
- An online video showing him apparently eating his own earwax during a session of Parliament prompted a national chorus of guffaws, as did the revelation that the straitlaced Rudd .
- There's hot soup, cold beer, fresh bread, clean toilets, french fries, earwax remover, spotless floors, and a broadband-empowered machine that will order home appliances, book .
News & Articles
- But does it work? Reporters review popular consumer products
From those amped-up TV ads, you have to wonder how humanity survived before collapsible garden hoses and earwax vacuums. Akron Beacon Journal consumer reporter Betty Lin-Fisher, food writer Lisa Abraham and I have been reporting on our testing of some often-touted products, many of which are...
June 18, 2013 - Appeal-Democrat