- n an inhabitant of the earth
- Unhappily, he took no other earthling along on his subsequent space jaunts, and his photographs invariably turned out a bit murky because of atmospheric interference, naturally.
- There is plenty to be grateful for in James Cameron's electrifying parable of two righteous single mothers, one an earthling in her mid-80s (after 57 years of floating in .
- For Dreiser is not an "average earthling.
- Garrett Reisman in Washington Post
Over the past week, Reisman described in quite romantic terms how much he missed her, calling her "my favorite Earthling" and "doll face."
- Shaquille O'Neal in USA Today
I had to go back to the old Shaq,O'Neal says, adding he felt weak last season after playing at 325 pounds. "I was normal last year. I was an earthling last year. I had to go back to my alien roots."