- n either of a pair of ear coverings (usually connected by a headband) that are worn to keep the ears warm in cold weather
- When I'm out on the street, I don't want to wear those great big earmuff earphones that cut out the ambient noise.
- But it's hardly foolproof, says Butler: "Eventually pirates get used to it and wear earmuffs.
- But these are no ordinary earmuffs.
News & Articles
- Top 10 Earmuffs for Earmuff Day
Today is a special day, because a wonderful winter accessory was invented. On March 13, 1873, the world was given earmuffs. read more
March 13, 2014 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- John Flansburgh in The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
It's earmuff time,Flansburgh warned parents before the alcohol-themed singalong, "Drink!," though the show's most adult number was probably "Older," a meditation on the inexorable rush of time: