- n someone who earn wages in return for their labor
- Inevitably, its reputation spread, and now tourism has supplanted dhow building and agriculture as the chief income earner on the island.
- Collectively, these young two-earner families are a new elite.
- The voting members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts Sciences don't care that you liked The Dark Knight, which is the second biggest dollar-earner in movie history, and which .
News & Articles
- Schmelzer city's top earner
Findlay municipal government's top earner in 2012 isn't surprising.
June 17, 2013 - The Findlay Courier
- Saudi Arabia Set To Ban WhatsApp, Skype
Reuters reports that Saudi Arabia's government, after banning Viber within the kingdom, is poised to prohibit at least two other such communication apps: Skype and WhatsApp. Says the article: "Conventional international calls and texts are a lucrative earner for telecom operators in Saudi Arabia, which hosts around nine million expatriates. These foreign workers are increasingly using Internet ...
June 17, 2013 - Slashdot
- Fund fees too high, but what can be done?
DEAR HARRY: My employer has a pretty good pension plan to which it matches our contributions up to 4 percent of our salaries. A little while ago, I saw a study that said the cost of fund fees for a median-income earner over a period of 40 years averaged m
June 14, 2013 - Philadelphia Daily News
- Max Baucus in FOXNews
My proposal will give America's seniors the same rebate as any wage earner,said Baucus, D-Mont. "The White House says we mustn't slow the economic stimulus agreement down, or blow it up. I agree. We're going to improve it and get it passed...
- Shaquille O'Neal in The Times-Picayune - NOLA.com
If they gave me the spot, I wouldn't take it,O'Neal said. "I don't want to be given anything. I've earned my name. I've earned my position in history. I'm an earner. I don't want to be handed anything."
- Mark Francois in Independent Online
Peter Mandelson has only been in the job a week and he's already sorted himself a nice little earner,said the Conservatives' Europe spokesperson Mark Francois. "Not only did Gordon Brown recall Peter Mandelson to shore up his own position,...