- The Civil Air Patrol, a chick of the defense program, hatched in the disorderly nest of the Office of Civilian Defense, last week began to look like an eaglet.
- Now, a new double-headed eaglet is hatching out of the egg that Russia's amazing democracy has laid: it has the former head of kgb Colonel Vladimir Putin, acting President and .
- Sir: King Husseinthat plucky little desert eaglet, for his bravery, and incredible survival in the face of fearful odds.
News & Articles
- Pets at heart of Girl Scouts pursuit
Reynolds student takes on plight of household pets Marissa Hagglund, a Girl Scout Ambassador and Reynolds High School junior, is planning a community project to earn her highest honor in Girl Scouting — the Gold Award. Started in 1916, the Girl Scout Gold Award — once called the Golden Eaglet, the Curved Bar and First Class Award — challenges high school girls to change the world by solving a ...
June 11, 2013 - The Gresham Outlook
- Eaglets recovering after storm
Eaglets in Sevier County are recovering after their nest was destroyed by a severe storm.
June 11, 2013 - WVLT-TV Knoxville
- Eaglet in Pittsburgh leaves home earlier than usual
An eaglet leaves home and ends up on a branch about 20 feet below its nest near the banks of the Monongahela River.
June 10, 2013 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Trevor Linden in Calgary Herald
I come up with all kinds of stuff to call guys,Vancouver Canuck Trevor Linden explains. "Alex Edler - Edler. Eddie. Eddie the Eagle. What's an eagle? Big, majestic bird. But he's not big and majestic yet, so I said he's Eaglet. Everyone...