- n the room in the palace of a native prince of India in which audiences and receptions occur
- For the first durbar Nepal's King, Maharajadhiraja Tribhubana Bir Bikram Jung Bahadur Shah Bahadur Shum Shere Jung Deva, who rarely appears in public, officially presided in a .
- The occasion for the convocation was a durbar, or gathering of troops, the previous night.
- The durbar celebrated self-government for northern Nigeria, the last step before Nigeria as a wholenow a federation of three regions, each with its own Premierwould become .
News & Articles
- Kathmandu's hidden diners offer the real deal
Down a narrow, stone-paved alley a few minutes' walk from Kathmandu's bustling tourist hub of Durbar Square, Uttam Manandhar prepares a tapas-style array of buffalo brain, spine and testicles.
July 9, 2013 - Fox News
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali in Sify
Bhansali said: "I don't think any soundtrack can be complete without the director's active participation. I discovered the composers Ismail Durbar and Monty Sharma. During 'Devdas' I selected the new virginal voice of Shreya Ghosal to sing for...
- Aadesh Shrivastava in Sify
Confirming the verbal scuffle composer Aadesh Shrivastava says, "The confrontation with Ismail Durbar had been building up eversince we started judging `Sa Re Ga Ma Pa` Challenge. His attitude is high-handed and arrogant and completely unacceptable...
- chairman Prachanda in Hindustan Times
We must accept that the anti-India activity from Nepal (including acts like the hijack of IC814) was centred in the royal durbar,Prachanda said.