durham : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a city of north central North Carolina; site of Duke University
- n English breed of short-horned cattle
- Mike Nifong in Los Angeles Times
But in the Duke case, Nifong said he would not allow "Durham's view in the minds of the world to be a bunch of lacrosse players at Duke raping a black girl from Durham."
- Geoff Miller in BBC Sport
Paul was unlucky to miss out on a place in the team for the second Test match but this decision was based on a number of factors,Miller explained. "He has shown what a true professional he is by returning to Durham over the past week and...
- David Graveney in International Herald Tribune
It will be very disappointing if we are without Stephen, as he has been in excellent form for Durham recently and looked to be back to his best in the last test against West Indies at Chester-le-Street,Graveney said. "It may mean that we...