- n consumer goods that are not destroyed by use
- Merrill's research shows that stocks within industry groups (like retailing, pharmaceuticals, consumer durables, media and banks) have been moving in lockstep much more so than .
- Another problem with the saving rate is that when consumers buy durables - think cars, furniture and appliances - the spending is counted right away even though payments will be .
- But Japan, with its static population, aging workforce and surfeit of consumer durables, is the Asian exception.
News & Articles
- Apple Can Grow to $500 in the Second Half of 2013
Apple has gone from being the momentum leader to a value stock. Click to view a price quote on AAPL . Click to research the Consumer Durables industry.
June 20, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Apple TV Gets a Major Upgrade
Apple announced that HBO Go and WatchESPN would be coming to the Apple TV. That's a major upgrade Click to view a price quote on AAPL . Click to research the Consumer Durables industry.
June 19, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Husqvarna AB: Husqvarna Group appoints Alan Shaw as Head of Americas
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: Effective August 15, 2013, Alan Shaw has been appointed Executive Vice President, Head of business area Americas and will become member of Husqvarna Group Management. Alan Shaw has more than 25 years of global experience from consumer durables including barbeque grills and accessories, lawn and garden equipment and major home appliances. Most recently ...
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire
- Trina in MarketWatch (press release)
Overall confidence has increased in the consumer sector, particularly in the durables segment where consumer buying behaviors remain focused on maximum value products and services. That confidence is translating into hiring decisions,said...
- Manoj Kumar in Business Standard
The tie-up covers the entire basket of Videocon's products and may also include Electrolux appliances in the future,Manoj Kumar, head of consumer durables of Future Group, said. "The durables market is expanding and competition is growing...
- Jose Canseco in USA Today
There has been a slowing down of credit growth in the last one year, which has affected the flow of credit in the housing sector and consumer durables sector. Banks have been asked to pay attention to provide adequate credit to these two sectors,... P Chidambaram http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._Chidambaram&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEnTBD7V0iP1aRXOG75a-xyYABDYg Financial Express http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.financialexpress.com/news/FM--ease-rates-to-spur-spending/272304/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEjJgWGC-WAq7FZiJsp4WYWcxcJ9A Feb 12, 2008
30940 39799 durabolin The report goes on to say that Canseco told Mitchell's staff he had numerous conversations with Clemens about the benefits of Deca-Durabolin and Winstrol and how to 'cycle' and 'stack' steroids."