dumpster : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a container designed to receive and transport and dump waste
- Iranian antigovernment protesters chant slogans as a public trash dumpster is set on fire in Tehran In recent days, despite the regime's heavy-handed efforts to stifle the .
- Fact 2: Markopolos once slept in a dumpster in the East 60's while staking out Bernie Madoff on the weekend after a triple witching options expiration, just to have first dibs on .
- Deron Beal, Freecycle founder Freecycle encourages people to give away unwanted items rather than toss them in the dumpster.
- Mike Huckabee in National Post
We have got a lot of people dumpster-diving right now in the political process, and they're going through every old wastebasket they can find to dig up anything I have ever said,Mr. Huckabee told CNN on Wednesday.
- Adam Lind in Toronto Star
This game is so humbling,said Lind, who raised his average to .313. "I learned it last year when I was a rookie that you can never get too high because this game will just put you right back at the bottom of the dumpster."