duelist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who fights duels
- The "Black Prince," as he calls himself in mockery, is a mannered, deadly literary duelist who slices fellow students and blundering adults into home fries with razor-edged .
- Sanges is said to have won his reputation as a duelist in a fight with a brother of Mussolini following a quarrel in a cafe over the mention of a woman's name.
- In the middle were the political brokers, mostly Radical Party men like dynamic duelist-boxer Acting President Alfredo Duhalde.
News & Articles
- PlayStation Mobile Update: This Week’s New Games and Updates
Each Tuesday night, PlayStation Mobile updates with new games, apps and updates to your favorite PSM titles. Pickbox and Duelist Calculator released last night, along with five updates to existing PlayStation Mobile titles like Minesweeper and Snake.
July 3, 2013 - PlayStation Blog