ductile : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s easily influenced
- s capable of being shaped or bent or drawn out
- To Earl, a woman's waist is a "sweet, inward curve," and a hunk of driftwood can be "ductile to the heaving flood.
- Other gateways are drafting facilities with ductile window frames that flex during explosions.
- Less ductile Communists, who still want to rush to the barricades, are pushed out of the party, many by the "respectable" device of being refused support by the Communist .
News & Articles
- Flux-Cored Wire creates low-hydrogen welds in pipelines.
Designed for overmatch welding on API 5L Grade X80 steel pipelines, Fabshield® X90 ensures welds remain ductile and resist cracking with low-temperature impacts. Diffusible hydrogen designation of 6.2 mL/100 g of weldment further minimizes chance of cracking. Available in 5/64 in. diameter, wire operates on DCEN, requires no shielding gas, and features fast-freezing slag for consistent vertical ...
July 9, 2013 - ThomasNet