drummer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who plays a drum
- In the summer of 1922 a dark, brush-headed trap drummer named Gene Bertram Krupa, not long out of a Catholic college, heard Drummer Ben Pollack's band play in a Chicago hotspot.
- Like each of his exFab Four bandmates, the former drummer for the Beatles has become an accomplished solo artist.
- On the 50th anniversary of the celebrated jazz album, PTI talks to drummer Jimmy Cobb, its final surviving performer.
- Brian May in msnbc.com
Amongst all that furor, there wasn't really a quiet moment to talk,Brian May, who performed with the singer on the "Idol" finale, told Rolling Stone in an e-mail. "But [drummer Roger Taylor] and I are definitely hoping to have a meaningful...
- Neil Finn in Undercover Music News
Finn says "We are conscious that Paul Hester was above all a great drummer and we are currently auditioning to find someone special to take that role."
- James Hetfield in International Herald Tribune
When (drummer Lars Ulrich) and I were sitting in a garage in Norwalk, California, bashing out a horrible version of 'Hit the Lights,' we were not thinking that this was going to be happening anytime soon,Hetfield said. "I've watched people...