drugged : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v administer a drug to
They drugged the kidnapped tourist
- v use recreational drugs
- s under the influence of narcotics
a drugged sleep
were under the effect of the drugged sweets
- Hong Kong financier Robert Kissel, 40, was drugged and then bludgeoned to death by his wife Nancy in 2003, and now the other Kissel son, Andrew, a 46-year-old real estate developer .
- A high school girl detective (Kristen Bell) is trying to find the stranger who drugged and date-raped her, solve the murder of her best friend and unearth secrets of her own past .
- At first, the DNA news seemed the first real break in the case in months, and a new theory presented itself: the McCanns wanted a night out with friends, so they drugged their .
- Cokie Roberts in Huffington Post (blog)
Roman Polanski is a criminal,Roberts said on ABC's "This Week." "He raped and drugged and raped and sodomized a child. And then was a fugitive from justice. As far as I'm concerned, just take him out and shoot him."
- Shilpa Shetty in Sify
When I left for London on Sunday, I thought I'd be able to meet her but her condition has deteriorated further. She's heavily drugged and hardly awake,Shilpa said.
- Nat Hentoff in OpEdNews
~~Nat Hentoff writes in the Village Voice that the giant aerospace Boeing is "supplying the CIA with the planes to transport the shackled, blindfolded, drugged passengers for interrogation in foreign torture chambers."