drip-dry : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v dry by hanging up wet
- s treated so as to be easily or quickly washed and dried and requiring little or no ironing
- s used of fabrics that do not require ironing
drip-dry shirts for travel
- Added to this, exotic sounding Qianaa computerized combination of random lettersis a practical drip-dry wonder that can be machine-washed and still resist wrinkles.
- One summer she made the grand tour of Europe with three other girls, a chaperone from Holton-Arms and a drip-dry wardrobe.
- The secret is in a new drip-dry Chemstrand nylon fiber, which, once molded, holds its shape forever.
- Diane von Furstenberg in CNN International
When I first designed the wrap dress it was in the early 70s and fashion was then two different things: it was either very hippy and wild crazy and fun, or drip-dry polyester,von Furstenberg told CNN, recalling the 1972 creation which became...