- n merchandise that is shoddy or inferior
- Their songs are probably as original and innocently evocative of the flower-child world of the '60s as they ever were, but here they are trampled under the dreck of Tom O'Horgan's .
- It doesn't matter if the new Matthew McConaughey film is dreck, as long as his trademark abs get their screen time.
- A year from now, Michael and the Baby Sitter and Joe and the Annulment will have joined Amy and Joey and Donald and Marla in the landfill of tabloid dreck.
- Sandy Duncan in CNN
A lot of what's coming out of New York is dreck; they should be touring them in theme parks,Duncan said. "And then on top of that, they do it on the cheap so they can make more money. It's immoral, and it tricks the public."
- Mark Levin in Philadelphia Inquirer
I know quality when I hear it and dreck when I hear it, and that makes me tougher on myself,Levin says.