dreaming : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake
- n a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep
- v have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- v experience while sleeping
- Even for a supposedly spacefaring people, dreaming of Mars is dreaming big.
- Truly new ideas--what Democrats lie awake at night dreaming of--are as risky as they are rare.
- I can only imagine that the man falls asleep at night dreaming about what adventure he may undertake next.
News & Articles
- Rich man, poor man, happy man
Dreaming the impossible is nothing new to Chuck Feeney ... Neither is making it happen.
June 28, 2013 - Irish Central
- Marlins Unlikely To Trade Giancarlo Stanton
Dreaming of slugger Giancarlo Stanton manning right field for your contending team this summer? Forget about it. Multiple reports this week suggest Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria will not trade Stanton before the July 31st deadline. According to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports, Loria is "adamant about wanting to build around Stanton." And two days ago, ESPN's Jayson Stark wrote that officials of three ...
June 27, 2013 - MLB Trade Rumors
- This Climate Fix Might Be Decades Ahead Of Its Time
Every year, people add 30 billion tons of carbon dioxide to the air, mostly by burning fossil fuels. That's contributing to climate change. A few scientists have been dreaming about ways to pull some of that CO2 out of the air, but face stiff skepticism and major hurdles. read more
June 27, 2013 - Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Graeme McDowell in iSubscribe
It's a dream come true. I've been dreaming it all my life. Two putts to win the US Open. Can't believe it happened,the star said after the win.
- Kwame Kilpatrick in Guardian Unlimited
On Oct. 16, 2002, Kilpatrick wrote Beatty: "I've been dreaming all day about having you all to myself for 3 days. Relaxing, laughing, talking, sleeping and making love."