- n participation in theatrical productions as an extracurricular activity
- n the art of writing and producing plays
- It's probably unfair to compare the subtleties of Chekhov with the high-strung dramatics of Arthur Miller, but at least Simon McBurney, director of the gripping new revival of All .
- Prince Charles' deadpan double act with the frog betrays the relish for thespian activities that enticed him to star in amateur dramatics as an undergraduate at Cambridge University.
- When a knee injury and a car accident aborted his athletic career, he drifted into college dramatics, then dropped out of school in 1955 to take a crack at the New York theater.
News & Articles
- Jefferson Camp Group A 6 weeks Jun 24 - Aug 2
This activity is a block of six weeks and runs from June 24 to August 2. This traditional camp offers field trips, arts & crafts, sports, nature, dramatics, games, movies, swimming, fitness and nutrition, cooking, golf, tennis, and more.....
June 9, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- United States 2-1 Jamaica: Unlikely hero Brad Evans rescues a win
The U.S. had to rely on late dramatics to avoid another upset to Jamaica as Evans scores a game winner in only his 10th cap.
June 8, 2013 - Goal.com via Yahoo! Sports
- David Ortiz Shows Up to Support Bruins in Game 4 After Red Sox Game Rained Out (Photo)
David Ortiz and the Bruins both have a flair for postseason dramatics, so it’s only natural that Big Papi would root for the B’s on an impromptu off day. With the Red Sox rained out on Friday night, Ortiz made his way to the TD Garden instead of Fenway Park, where he took in the […]
June 8, 2013 - New England Sports Network
- Marcus Gronholm in Reuters UK
There are no dramatics involved as I just want to give younger drivers a chance to reach their dreams -- like I have done,Gronholm said.
- Joe Torre in SI.com
I don't know. I really don't. He'll tell us. I don't know if he knows for sure. If he does, he's keeping it a secret,Torre said. "I think Roger likes the dramatics, so wherever he shows up there will be all the bells and whistles, whether...
- David Stern in USA Today
We've been testing it and retesting it,Stern said. "And I think that some of the dramatics around it were a little overstated in terms of the downside and not enough recognition of the upside."