dramatisation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n conversion into dramatic form
- n a dramatic representation
- Martin Luther King in Malawi's Daily Times
Martin Luther King said: "Direct action is not a substitute for work in the court and the halls of government: Pleading cases before the courts of the land does not eliminate the necessity for bringing about the mass dramatisation of injustice in...
- Segolene Royal in Javno.hr
In Europe, that of a president who takes credit for others' achievements, exasperating our most faithful partners, notably Germany, dumbfounded by the dramatisation of the Iranian issue, annoyed by his claiming the (EU) treaty as his own,...
- Mangosuthu Buthelezi in The Times
Buthelezi believes there is "too much dramatisation of the condom, as if it is the be-all and end-all" of Aids prevention.