dracunculus : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n tuberous herbaceous perennials: dragon arum
- n type genus of the family Dracunculidae
News & Articles
- New worm infecting U.S. cats discovered
When Cornell veterinarians found half-foot-long worms living in their feline patients, they had discovered something new: The worms, Dracunculus insignis , had never before been seen in cats.
Feb. 19, 2014 - Cornell News Service
- Upcoming community events announced
MEETING: The Indiana Herb Study Group will hold its first meeting at 7 p.m. Feb. 25 at the Red Cross building on Kolter Avenue, White Township. The speaker will be member Cindy Rodgers, who will talk about the herb of the year, Artemisia dracunculus, or French tarragon.
Feb. 19, 2014 - The Indiana Gazette
- Bob Seger in Chicago Sun-Times
The FDA bans all artemnisia, including dracunculus. That's also known as tarragon, to show how screwy the law is,Seger says.