dovishness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any political orientation favoring compromise to avoid conflict
- And Obama's perceived dovishness on Israel didn't concern her.
- But the most startling symptom of dovishness came from the Pentagon, in the just-released 1989 edition of Soviet Military Power.
- Symms focused his attack on Church's dovishness on foreign affairs, his support of the Panama Canal treaties and his occasional kindly remarks about Fidel Castro.
News & Articles
- Market Response To Tidal Wave Of Central Bank Dovishness
Following BoE Carney's earlier dovishness, and purely by "coincidence" according to Draghi, the ECB has "extended forward guidance" on rates for the first time - once again changing rules and clearly indicating (in spite of his explicit comments that he is not) the ECB's reaction to Fed and BoJ instability introduced into markets. The OMT remains a ghost - but he promises its there if they need ...
July 4, 2013 - Zero Hedge