doubtless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r without doubt; certainly
- Some cars were doubtless swept downstream, and police estimated that it would be a long timeif everuntil a full count could be made of the victims.
- Whichever way Prince Paul moved, his country was doubtless in for some territorial revisions too.
- The accusation is doubtless as unfair as the rewards are solid.
News & Articles
- Taliban talks offer hope for family of only American POW in Afghanistan
Bowe Bergdahl, the only American POW in Afghanistan, has doubtless been at the forefront of his parents' minds, if not atop the national conscience.
June 21, 2013 - CNN
- Bullpen failed Red Sox' Felix Doubront after eighth
BOSTON - It is doubtless of little comfort to Felix Doubront that he did something pretty rare on Tuesday night when he became merely the fourth Red Sox pitcher since 1986 to hurl eight innings of shutout baseball, leave with a lead and have nothing to show for it.
June 21, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Family of only American POW in Afghanistan hopeful after Taliban talks
(CNN) — Bowe Bergdahl, the only American POW in Afghanistan, has doubtless been at the forefront of his parents’ minds,...
June 20, 2013 - FOX 6 Milwaukee
- Paul Le Guen in The Associated Press
It is doubtless a serious disappointment for us and the Cameroonian nation as a whole,Cameroon coach Paul Le Guen said, adding he won't resign.
- Sulley Muntari in AFP
Germany are the group favourites and so it will doubtless come down to Serbia - we don't know quite what to expect against them, but we know they are a good team. Our goal is to produce good football,said Muntari, who is coming back from a...
- Dominic Grieve in This is London
Mr Grieve told BBC News 24 that Mr Quick's role in the probe "is doubtless a matter which, as a professional police officer, he can discuss professionally with his colleagues and I don't think it is for me to say one way or another".