doi : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the United States federal department charged with conservation and the development of natural resources; created in 1849
- Since the implementation of doi moi, we have nothing hidden or secret in our economy or society.
- In Vietnam, these children were dubbed bui doi, or the dust of life.
- Working in darkness just 40 yards from the camp's wire-strung perimeter (see aerial photo), the cautious bo doi (infantrymen) cut trenches and L-shaped firing pits, hauled the dirt .
News & Articles
- Aquilent Awarded an IDIQ to Support Department of Interior’s Cloud Initiatives
Aquilent today announced that it has been awarded one of the Department of Interior’s Foundation Cloud Hosting Services IDIQ contracts that will provide DOI and their civilia
June 20, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Unisys Wins First Task Order for Cloud Hosting Services under Department of the Interior Contract
BLUE BELL, Pa., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) today announced that it was competitively selected for the first task order awarded under the Department of the Interior (DOI) ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- US Attorney Announces Arrest of Two Corrections Officers for Marijuana Dealing
Defendants Allegedly Smuggled Marijuana, Scalpels, and Other Contraband into Two Prison Facilities Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Rose Gill Hearn, the Commissioner of the New York City Department of Investigation (“DOI”), and Brian R. Crowell, Special Agent-in-Charge of the New York Field Office of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (“DEA ...
June 17, 2013 - LawFuel