- n a small round piece of linen placed under a dish or bowl
- Though it's saddled with a faded doily of a title, Brideshead Revisited is actually a wildly entertaining, swooningly funny-sad story about an impressionable young man, Charles .
- She praises a Jewish upbringing that on holidays "gave me the opportunity to dress like a doily and sit in the corner in silent anger while the rest of my family discusses in a .
- Barnett brings me a plate with a finger bowl and doily on it.
News & Articles
- Giant Doily Is Found Under Bridge, But Who Put It There?
A giant doily has been discovered under a bridge in Bristol, UK, but nobody is sure how the crocheted item got there. Regardless of how it appeared, at least it isn’t like the creepy yard art that was found in South Carolina. Despite the doily’s giant size, 12ft (3.6m) in diameter, it wasn’t spotted until... Read more » Giant Doily Is Found Under Bridge, But Who Put It There? is a post from: The ...
June 14, 2013 - The Inquisitr