- n perennial woodland spring-flowering plant; widely cultivated
- n one of the four pointed conical teeth (two in each jaw) located between the incisors and the premolars
- n a carved pyramidal ornament; used in 13th century England
- The narrow trail leads through cedars and Douglas firs, and we pass clumps of bear grass, huckleberry bushes, dogtooth violets and carpets of wild strawberry plants in the clearings.
- Penny Wise (by Jean Ferguson Black; Juliana Morgan, producer) belongs to a trivial and pleasant species of growth which, like grape hyacinth, hepatica and the dogtooth violet .
News & Articles
- Alienation (Otchuzhdenie): Venice Review
Bulgarian director Milko Lazarov's stark debut feature stars Greek "Dogtooth" actor Christos Stergioglou as a man who wants to buy a baby in Bulgaria. read more
Aug. 31, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter