doable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s capable of existing or taking place or proving true; possible to do
- There's doable, and there's 300 miles, roughly the distance from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia.
- As it turned out, it was doablewhether money mattered or not.
- I have no idea whether this is doable, whether it would work, or what the unintended consequences might be.
News & Articles
- Medivo expansion hopes to reduce gaps in care and improve access to lab results
The companies that are set to gain the most with healthcare reform are the ones that are making cost cutting doable and improving outcomes. One such health IT company is Medivo which has a cloud-based platform to improve the gap on the physician side between diagnosis of a condition and monitoring of that condition. It [...]
June 17, 2013 - MedCity News
- Susan Tompor: For LeBron James, is $5,000 a lot of money?
My son and I have been engaging in an ongoing discussion about the $5,000 fine that LeBron James faced for flopping in an Indiana Pacers-Miami Heat game on the road to the NBA Finals. My son loves to talk basketball; I love to talk about money. Is a $5,000 fine for an NBA player who fakes being slammed hard simply something like a $50 ticket to the rest of us? Is it annoying but doable? Or ...
June 16, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Ask Slashdot: How To Bypass Gov't Spying On Cellphones?
First time accepted submitter jarle.aase writes "It's doable today to use a mix of virtual machines, VPN, TOR, encryption (and staying away from certain places; like Google Plus, Facebook, and friends), in order to retain a reasonable degree of privacy. In recent days, even major mainstream on-line magazines have published such information. (Aftenposten, one of the largest newspapers in Norway ...
June 13, 2013 - Slashdot
- David Petraeus in Reuters.uk
The mission is doable......The prospects for success are good. Failing that, Iraq will be doomed to continuing violence and civil strife and surely that is a prospect all must strive to avoid,General David Petraeus said.
- Ernie Els in Houston Chronicle
He's done it before, so when you've done something before, you feel like you can do it again,Els said. "And at his lofty heights, in his mind, he feels it's doable. He's got a great record here at Augusta. He's been playing great, so his...
- Roger Federer in Canada.com
When someone dominates a surface like Rafa does, it's good to see that he almost lost to Djokovic - that it's doable, if you play well,Federer said. "If each year he wins 40 matches on clay, and you never manage to beat him, it's obvious...