- v make dizzy or giddy
a dizzying pace
- s having or causing a whirling sensation; liable to falling
had a dizzy spell
a dizzy pinnacle
- s lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
a dizzy blonde
- Ball's dizzy redhead with the elastic face and saucer eyes was the model for scores of comic TV females to follow.
- Via eye and ear, words beyond numbering zip into the mind and flash a dizzy variety of meaning into the mysterious circuits of knowing.
- On Wednesday a personal trainer will work me like a farm animal for an hour, sometimes to the point that I am dizzy an abuse for which I pay as much as I spend on groceries in .
News & Articles
- Do drink the water
Hydration test Experts say a number of clues reveal levels of hydration. If you're sleepy, achy or dizzy, you're likely to be dehydrated. Think about how much water you've had to drink in the last 24 hours.
June 13, 2013 - The Norwalk Citizen
- Wake up, Latin America, it was never your leaders who drove growth
Latin America watchers are understandably dizzy. Just a little more than a year ago, the region was the darling of the economic press, which described it as the future engine of the world’s economy. As ...
June 11, 2013 - Quartz via Yahoo! Finance
- Experience Scotland's Amazing Diversity With CIE Tours
MORRISTOWN, N.J., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Don't get dizzy, but Scotland's incredible diversity—in landscape, and in things to do and places to explore—may just leave your head in something of a spin. ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Ron Gardenhire in CBC.ca
He was a little dizzy out there,Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "We got him out of the ball game. He said he had to come out. We'll see how he is [Thursday]."
- Rafael Benitez in LIVENEWS.com.au
If Andrew Strauss wants to reach the dizzy heights he could learn another lesson from Jardine. England currently has a versatile attack but the one thing they lack is a man with the speed, accuracy and aura to shake up good batsmen on bouncy... Ian Chappell http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Chappell&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGxw4QVgWccJUEnfcCbW5u0f1DBmQ Thaindian.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/sports/use-flintoff-as-larwood-to-give-ponting-bodyline-chin-music-during-ashes-chappell_100391906.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEO2KxgvPSDXUSBpxSN12F-03XYow Jul 7, 2010
29338 37972 dizzy Benitez said: I was talking with the physios today and he (Gerrard) is improving but it is still too soon to say if he will be fit for Chelsea. You always have to be careful with the neck. I think Hyypia will be okay - he felt a little bit dizzy...