- s lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
- But she bridles at ads that she finds insulting to women, particularly those that portray the empty-headed sex bomb, the "dumbbelle" driver or the mindless housewife cooing .
- I think that pointing out that opposition rhetoric is nothing but focus-group tested scare-mongering and putting up the poster child for empty-headed political nonsense is a decent .
- Whatever happens in later life to a girl from upper New York State who specializes in playing sexy, empty-headed redheads? She becomes a tycoon.
News & Articles
- 'Rushlights' is a Tarantino rip-off
'Rushlights' is a ludicrously florid indie noir about a guy, a girl and an inheritance con. If ever a movie signaled that the Quentin Tarantino copycat age of empty-headed wink-wink genre rehashing is still with us, 'Rushlights' is that movie.
June 21, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- JK Rowling in CBS News
...said she is particularly worried for her two daughters, Mackenzie Jean, age one, and Jessica, age 12, growing up in a "skinny-obsessed world," and went on to state she doesn't want them to become "empty-headed, self-obsessed, emaciated...
- Hilton Kramer in ic Wales
At that time, Hilton Kramer, the New York Times art critic, wrote, "There is something both very modest and very courageous in Mr Wilkins' art. And something very refreshing, too. Against all the empty-headed injunctions of modern ideology, he dared...
- Georgia Moffett in Sunday People
Georgia said: "Debbie seems empty-headed and tarty at first but she truly loves her fiance and isn't really the evil cow she might appear at first. It's just that she wants to experience sex with a bigger man. Seeing me in those scenes was probably...