- n a taxonomist who classifies organisms into many groups on the basis of relatively minor characteristics
- n a person who separates something into parts or groups
- n a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another)
- n a drafting instrument resembling a compass that is used for dividing lines into equal segments or for transferring measurements
- Republicans also think she's a "divider and not a uniter" (52%).
- You promise to be a uniter, not a divider? Here is a broken, cloven polity.
- Voters see Bush as more of a 'divider' (50%) than a 'uniter' (39%).
News & Articles
- Gemini Recently Installed a New Roll Moulding Line in the Boston Area
The line was installed to run a full variety of moulded rolls measuring from 4" to 12" long. The system is fed by a Werner & Pfleiderer TWS 8-pocket divider/rounder that can produce from 1 oz to 7 oz and was equipped with a servo reciprocator to allow for both individual patterns and clustered patterns. These patterns are controlled by an Allen Bradley PLC equipped control panel. More and ...
June 14, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Crash Claims Arrowhead Doctor’s Life
A Lake Arrowhead anesthesiologist who practiced in San Bernardino was killed Friday in a head-on crash when a speeding truck crossed the center divider and slammed into his car on Waterman Avenue just north of the 210 Freeway.
June 13, 2013 - Lake Arrowhead Mountain News
- Police identify 76-year-old motorcyclist killed in crash
Melbourne police today identified a 76-year-old man killed over the weekend after losing control of his motorcycle and slamming into a raised concrete divider.
June 12, 2013 - Florida Today
- Bobby Bright in International Herald Tribune
She was always an encourager and not a divider,Mayor Bobby Bright told the Montgomery Advertiser. "She was just a loving person. She was truly the mother figure that we all so desperately needed in Montgomery during a very trying period of...
- Larry Craig in CBS 2
Then Craig added, "And the next thing I knew under the bathroom divider comes a card that says police."
- Edward Kennedy in CTV.ca
Earlier in the evening, fellow Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy told the crowd the nation needs "a genuine uniter" -- and "not a divider who only claims to be a uniter."