diversely : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in diverse ways
the speakers treated the subject most diversely
- When one day was done and there had subsided the wild scream of men shouting diversely, they found that they had dealt with 3,228,300 shares.
- He calls a dating service in search of a companion, and is sent a dozen of them, so diversely demanding that he flees his home.
- The guests, including famed Rosamond (The Miracle) Pinchot, toasted diversely in all three beverages a petite and pretty black-haired woman who would soon be off adventurously .
News & Articles
- PDP Focuses on Gamer’s Needs and Styles in New Product Lines
For many gamers, just as important as the video game and console experience may be, the functionality of gaming peripherals is equally as important to the overall experience and enjoyment factor of it all. Because not all first party gaming peripherals are as detailed or diversely crafted as some gamers would want them to be, third party peripheral developers have laid down some pretty deep ...
June 17, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Marc Iavaroni in SI.com
They bring a diversely successful set of experience, skills and teamwork that will form the backbone of our efforts to bring out the best in our players throughout the season and playoffs,Iavaroni said in a statement.
- Larry Thomas in CNNMoney.com
We are exceedingly pleased to welcome Jack, Kevin, Hassan, and Joe to Medialink's diversely talented team of media professionals,stated Larry Thomas, chief operating officer of Medialink. "This robust infusion of skills and experience will...
- Rumer Willis in People Magazine
I've been really lucky,Willis said. "I'm so grateful to have [my parents], who have worked so much and so diversely in this business, when I go out on auditions or when I have questions about stuff."