ditto : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a mark used to indicate the word above it should be repeated
- v repeat an action or statement
The next speaker dittoed her argument
- JP, ditto what you said.
- In play are an Arab terrorist also possibly deceased Christopher's long-lost mother ditto and the Amphora Scroll, an ancient document that could prove that Jesus .
- His brand of entertainment went out with the crash; his ditto-heads are losing their jobs.
- Kwame Kilpatrick in Metro Canada - Ottawa
Kilpatrick said: "I'm coming down there ...... LOL ditto. Freaky Chris!"
- David Miliband in 940 News
Miliband said: "We've got responsibilities that we're determined to live up to and obligations that we're determined to live up to and ditto for the Agfhan authorities. That's something we want to follow through and at the heart of both our...
- Cary Fowler in Sydney Morning Herald
Six people in the world are breeding bananas. Ditto for yams, a major crop in Africa,Fowler said ahead of a presentation on Sunday to the American Association for the Advancement of Science.