- n a short simple song (or the words of a poem intended to be sung)
- Sample Said the Gramophone post: What seems at first like a jingle is in fact a wistful complaint, or rather it's a jingle for post-industrial angst; a psych-pop ditty that sounds .
- World War I ditty .
- It was a time when, despite the opulence of gifts in many homes, the people sang with fervor, in a peculiar popular ditty, that they just wanted to keep what they had.
News & Articles
- Stock Downgrades: Legg Mason, Inc. Carried Out Feet First
Why did Constantinople get the works? That's nobody's business but the Turks.So went a delightful little ditty from 1953. Alas, riots in Istanbul have now become the
June 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Sean Paul Debuts 'Other Side of Love'
Filed under: Reggae , Songs After debuting his fifth album, Tomahawk Technique , last year, Sean Paul returns with an upbeat dance track, "Other Side of Love." Centered on issues that plague a relationship, Sean hits hot topics on the Benny Blanco and the Cataracs-produced electro ditty. "Baby you don't have to keep looking through my phon/ If something's going on, girl, you'd already know," he ...
June 7, 2013 - The Boombox
- What One Soccer Game Says About the Zany World of Georgian Politics
The game opened with a ditty by the prime minister's rapper son, naturally.
June 6, 2013 - The Atlantic