- v undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops
The acid distills at a specific temperature
- v extract by the process of distillation
distill the essence of this compound
- v undergo the process of distillation
- v give off (a liquid)
The doctor distilled a few drops of disinfectant onto the wound
- SPELLBOUNDThe dark fascinations of hate distil a murder.
News & Articles
- Dyn's Thought Leader Council Continues to Grow
Red Hat, Distil Networks, SiteSpect & CatchPoint join 15-member feedback group. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10845856.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- New products: Snooze dock lets you catch extra Zs
You're probably not in the greatest mood when you're in a deep slumber and your morning alarm goes off. Maybe you just want to slap the alarm clock. You can do just that, thanks to the Snooze from Distil Union.
June 20, 2013 - Green Bay Press-Gazette
- Beverley Hughes in Grimsby Evening Telegraph
Ms Hughes said: "The centre will strengthen our capacity to distil the key messages from research and practice, helping local areas to deliver sustained improvements in our communities and close the inequality gap between the most disadvantaged and...
- Ferenc Gyurcsany in Bloomberg
We have to act while we can, not wait until the prejudices and the urge to vigilantism distil into unmanageable social phenomena,Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany, 47, wrote on his Web site. "We have to act against violence most decisively."
- Peter Molyneux in CVG Online
Fable II must have been one of the hardest games to review. The world is so big and the story and gameplay are enormous. How reviewers manage to distil such an experience into a few pages is incredible,Peter Molyneux told CVG this morning....