distastefulness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n extreme unpalatability to the mouth
- n the quality of being offensive
- The distastefulness of the claim ("every brown person is exactly the same!") was bad enough; the total and complete absence of context that you provided means that this post makes .
- I mean, if someone handed me a check for one Godzillion dollars, I'd cry mock tears over the 'distastefulness' of the act.
- Steve Fisher in The Casper Star Tribune
He will resurface, obviously, because he's good,Fisher said. "The distastefulness for me is what you read about in the paper, what you hear on talk radio. The glass is always half empty for way too many people. We teach our players, deal...