- n an act intended to help that turns out badly
he did them a disservice
- I guess the worry is that, with antidepressants, you could actually, in the long term, avoid dealing with underlying problems and that we would do a disservice to our citizens .
- She also interviews McCain, who chastises Obama for delivering "a false depiction" by saying that violence may have quelled in Iraq without the surge, says it's a "great disservice .
- To call for an end to this race before the people of Pennsylvania have had a chance to make their views known is wrong and a disservice to millions of Democrats.
News & Articles
- Association only protecting privacy
Cory Farley does the Reno Rodeo Association a disservice by criticizing their ban on cameras with telephoto lenses [Voices, June 9]. In reality the RRA are simply guarding the privacy of the unfortunate animals involved.
June 13, 2013 - Dayton Courier
- Camilla Benbow: Idea that college is unnecessary isn't smart
When the media promote the idea that college isn't needed, they create an unfortunate narrative and do a disservice to many learners.
June 13, 2013 - The Tennessean
- Intelligence Exchange in a Free Market Economy
The U.S. Government is causing a huge disservice to protection and defense in the private sector (80%+ of CIKR) by creating an ECS that contains monetary incentive for a few large players to exert undue control over the availability, distribution, and cost of security threat indicators. While there may be a legitimate need for the federal government to share classified indicators to entities for ...
June 11, 2013 - CircleID
- Alex Rodriguez in New York Post
It's tempting to sit back here and go back and forth with the media for the next three months but I'm not going to do that,Rodriguez said. "For us to be thinking about him and Oakland would be a disservice for us. We've got the Red Sox and...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in CNNMoney.com
Clinton on Thursday said she thinks "it would be a grave disservice to the voters of Florida and Michigan to adopt any process that would disenfranchise anyone."
- Nancy Pelosi in ABC News
Pelosi, at a news conference in San Francisco, said Cheney's criticism of Democrats was "beneath the dignity of the debate we're engaged in and a disservice to our men and women in uniform, whom we all support."