- v make a break in
- v throw into disorder
This event disrupted the orderly process
- v interfere in someone else's activity
- Pranksters disrupt a hospital, and nobody is laughing The red brick Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center on Manhattan's Upper East Side is an example of advanced.
- Under normal circumstances, criminologists believe, there are two ways to stop a cycle of gang violence: either dismantle the gangs or disrupt their business.
- Three episodes are finished, but the strike could delay or disrupt the rest of the season.
News & Articles
- France: Marriage Equality Foes Plan to Disrupt Tour de France
Anti gay marriage protesters are planning to disrupt a French sporting event that is to France as Baseball is to the US. Dumb move? Joe.My.God reports :
June 12, 2013 - Gayapolis
- Squirrels disrupt PATCO service
Morning rush hour service on the PATCO High Speed Line was disrupted Wednesday after squirrels chewed through signal wires, the commuter railroad said.
June 12, 2013 - Philly.com
- Video: NSA chief: Surveillance helped disrupt "dozens" of threats
National Security Agency director Gen. Keith Alexander, during a Senate Appropriations Committee hearing on cyber security on Wednesday, said that "dozens" of potential terrorist threats have been disrupted due to the intelligence provided by the NSA's surveillance of telephone and internet records.
June 12, 2013 - CBS News
- Barack Obama in Irish Times
Speaking more forcefully than at any time since the attempted attack, Mr Obama said: "The bottom line is this. The US government had sufficient information to have uncovered this plot and potentially disrupt the Christmas Day attack. But our...
- President Bush in guardian.co.uk
These two regimes [Iran and Syria] are allowing terrorists and insurgents to use their territory to move in and out of Iraq,Mr Bush said."We will disrupt the attacks on our forces. We'll interrupt the flow of support from Iran and Syria....
- David Cameron in The Associated Press
Cameron told lawmakers Tuesday that "every day, intelligence officers track terrorist threats and disrupt plots."