- r in a disquieting manner
the disquietingly close sounds of gunfire
- Below the top group, talent is disquietingly thin, even though the staff is deceptively large.
- The disparity of memories appalls him, but he also finds parts of her experience disquietingly familiar.
- Meetings with him can take on the character of interrogation, and they often occur at disquietingly early hours: Newhouse generally starts his office day at 4 a.
News & Articles
- Strangely Calm Sun Puzzles Scientists | Video
Although 2013 was expected to be a year of "Solar Maximum" activity, the Sun has gone disquietingly quiet. It's not a topic for worry, but it has solar scientists scratching their heads.
Sept. 19, 2013 - SPACE.com