- n lack of proportion; imbalance among the parts of something
- There's still a glaring disproportion there.
- There is no implication from the majority of commenters, that she deserves credit out of some disproportion between her looks and her talent, but if anything, the contrast between .
- Intriguingly, almost all the disproportion was on the mother's side of the family.
News & Articles
- Coverage You Can Count On
COLUMBIA - A new Pew report shows that 17 percent of the Missouri population is living in areas with a dentist shortage. The study says the two main reasons for lack of access to dental care is the disproportion of dentists across the nation, and the lack of dentists who accept Medicaid.
June 25, 2013 - KOMU Columbia
- Barney Frank in Boston Globe
The disproportion between what this country owes her and what she is asking is just as large as can be,Frank said. "She lost her son. She has a request that she would rather be buried with him when that day comes. The disproportion can...
- Rowan Williams in Times Online
Dr Williams said: "There is a degree of envy and cynicism spread by disproportion and that leads people to feel even more alienated from the rest of society. The gulf is even greater between people who can't manage their own affairs and take control...
- Pope Benedict XVI in California Catholic Daily
Starvation and ecological emergencies stand to denounce, with increasing evidence,said Benedict, "that the logic of profit, if it prevails, increases the disproportion between rich and poor and leads to a ruinous exploitation of the...