- n the feeling of being displeased or annoyed or dissatisfied with someone or something
- His staff, which includes some of the church's brightest men, is sensitive to every small sign of pleasure or displeasure -- a subtle glance, a pause, a bland word that has accrued .
- To register their displeasure over government treatment of the group, 10,000 of Li's followers suddenly assembled on April 25 on the sidewalks around Zhongnanhai, the high-security .
- one can only imagine with enormous delight the displeasure of at the appearance of Levi Johnston on the Tyra Banks show one can only imagine with giddy glee the displeasure .
News & Articles
- Simmons Upset With ‘SportsCenter’ for Editing His Joke
The ESPN personality Bill Simmons took to Twitter to voice his displeasure after a remark about Dwyane Wade was cut from “SportsCenter” replays.
June 15, 2013 - New York Times
- Google and Twitter Aren't Impressed with Facebook's Disclosure Dump
Facebook became the first tech company implicated in the PRISM scandal to release a complete view of data requests received from U.S. authorities — secret PRISM requests and all — but Google and Twitter were quick to voice their displeasure with Facebook's apparent privacy triumph. Friday evening, Facebook general counsel Ted Ullyot announced the company received between 9,000 and 10,000 ...
June 15, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Palisades mall gets silent treatment from trades union
Several hundred union workers walked around the Palisades Center on Saturday, showing their displeasure with the mall's hiring of out-of-state workers for a multimillion-dollar facelift.
June 15, 2013 - The Journal News
- Zalmay Khalilzad in The Chronicle Journal
That shows that they don't like what has happened, which means that we've done the right thing, because they are in violation of two previous resolutions and we have to do something that indicates displeasure and causes more pressure on them,...
- President Bush in NPR
I recognize that many Americans voted last night to register their displeasure with the lack of progress being madein Iraq, Mr. Bush said Wednesday afternoon. "Yet I also believe most Americans -- and leaders here in Washington from both...
- Allen Iverson in SportingNews.com
I didn't actually go ahead and ask for a trade,Iverson said in a statement to The Associated Press. "I went in and expressed my displeasure with the style of basketball that we were playing. We weren't playing winning basketball. I said...