- n the power to use something or someone
used all the resources at his disposal
- n a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- n the act or means of getting rid of something
- n a kitchen appliance for disposing of garbage
- By the mid-1990s, car designers had powerful new computer tools at their disposal, allowing them to pursue low-volume, high-zoot projects that before would never have recovered the .
- Conventional batteries generate a lot of waste during manufacture, and they're a disposal nightmare.
- What becomes of radioactive waste material? As the Atomic Age enters its 14th year, the problem is growing, and no one can be certain that present disposal systems are reasonably .
News & Articles
- This Waste Disposal Company Looks Interesting After the Recent Acquisition
This Waste Disposal Company Looks Interesting After the Recent Acquisition
June 12, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Flag disposal ceremony June 14
In cooperation with Springfield Township government, the Springfield American Legion will sponsor a US Flag disposal ceremony on Friday, June 14, outside Old Central School on Saxer Ave behind Wawa.
June 12, 2013 - Springfield Press
- Waste disposal competitor reviewed
Selectmen discussed a proposed alternative to the current waste disposal company Covanta. ABC Disposal has offered the town "attractive terms" said town administrator Jim Merriam. ABC Disposal is in the permitting process of building an environmentally friendly single-stream disposal plant that would manufacture briquettes. The site is also located in Rochester next to the Covanta disposal ...
June 11, 2013 - Harwich Oracle
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Toronto Star
Diplomacy will again be the focus, Hillary Clinton said at her secretary of state confirmation hearings, but she'll use "the full range of tools at our disposal - diplomatic, economic, military, political, legal, and cultural - picking the right...
- Michael Bloomberg in International Herald Tribune
You should rest assured, if anyone in New York was being threatened, my instruction to the NYPD (New York police) would be to use all the resources at their disposal to protect civilians,Bloomberg said.
- Deval Patrick in FOXNews
All of the resources at our disposal have been made available to try to get the roads clear and power restored,said Patrick, adding that it would be "ambitious" to think power would be restored by Monday to the more than 250,000 homes and...