displease : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Normally loyal Senators such as Griffin and Scott, who are from the large industrial states of Michigan and Pennsylvania, plan to displease Nixon.
- Nor can you throw it across the room, should its contents displease you, since it costs $350.
- What pleases the public, however, may displease doctors.
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in Forbes
In the end, we had to make a decision that was bound to please and displease, impress and confound, unite and divide,Arroyo said in a speech to business leaders. "Let us now all pray, reflect and join hands to make the Estrada pardon a...
- Rebiya Kadeer in AFP
Governments of countries neighbouring China are reluctant to take any action that would displease Chinese authorities, leaving Uighurs nowhere to flee,Kadeer said.
- Mikel Arteta in Sportinglife.com
Rumours of interest from Atletico do not displease me, that is for certain,Arteta told AS. "I have already said that they are a special club. Players always identify with certain clubs and I do with Atletico. However, right now I have...