- v give pleasure to or be pleasing to
These colors please the senses
- v be the will of or have the will (to)
he could do many things if he pleased
- v give satisfaction
The waiters around her aim to please
- r used in polite request
please pay attention
- Please identify all speeches you have given.
- Lyubomirsky explains that because we all perform acts of kindness naturally, it seems to please us more when we're more conscious of it.
News & Articles
- Rent, Don't Buy: Please meet Atlanta's priciest rental, a...
Please meet Atlanta's priciest rental, a 7,200-square-foot penthouse asking $15K a month. The duplex boasts luxe details in the form of mahogany, teak, and onyx; "if Julius Caesar was a Southern metrosexual with a penchant for Israeli marble, he'd probably...
June 13, 2013 - Curbed
- 'Please wake up'Family waits for Budzinski recovery
Posted: Saturday, June 13, 1998 12:00 am | Updated: 4:48 pm, Fri Dec 16, 2011. ST. PAUL — "Life just isn't the same without you. We are all waiting for you to open your blue eyes and start talking to us again. It's so quiet without you. Please come back to us."
June 13, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- 'Whites only please' added to 'for rent' sign in Springfield
Two women say they are shocked and disgusted after seeing a piece of paper that says 'whites only please' added to a Springfield for rent sign. "Whites only"-- it's something we probably haven't heard since the 1960s, but it was written on a Springfield "for rent" sign Wednesday. Two women saw the sign in the Rountree neighborhood and are still trying to figure out how something like this could ...
June 13, 2013 - KSPR Springfield
- Ian Paisley in International Herald Tribune
In looking to that future, we must never forget those who have suffered during the dark period from which we are, please God, now emerging,Paisley said. "We owe it to them to craft the best possible future."
- Donny Osmond in Los Angeles Times
Donny Osmond, his uncle, said on Saturday morning: "Please pray for my sister and her family."
- Tila Tequila in The Guardian
On her Twitter page, Tequila wrote, "Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family."