dispenser : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a container so designed that the contents can be used in prescribed amounts
- n a person who dispenses
- Or save your money and hang items from around the houseBarbie's accessories, Pez dispensersusing hemp twine.
- An ice dispenser that would have eliminated time spent scooping was rejected as a step too far.
- Originally founded to trade Pez dispensers, the online auction site has spawned a new business phenomenon that could become a $52 billion industry by 2002, according to Forrester .
- Pope Benedict XVI in New York Times
The significance of Frei GalvÃ£o's example lies in his willingness to be of service to the people whenever he was asked,Benedict said today. "He was renowned as a counselor, he was a bringer of peace to souls and families and a dispenser...
- President Bush in Advertiser Adelaide
But it seems like to me that he was an equal money dispenser, that he was giving money to people in both political parties,Mr Bush said.
- Raymond Kelly in New York Times
She also said that Khiel had picked up a tape dispenser, put it under his sweatshirt and said that he was, quote, 'Prepared to die,'Mr. Kelly said.